This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts(with some adjustments)!
This is the complete conversion kit for your 1994 - 2001 EZGO TXT , Medalist & Workhorse (Non ST Series) Utility Vehicle. Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new Honda GX340, GX390 or 420cc / 440cc / 460cc Clone engine.
Most of the GX390 & Clone engines are equipped with 3Amp Charging coils which are NOT sufficient in maintaining your carts battery (especially with lights or a stereo), our kit solves this problem by retaining the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring! No need to let your engine idle when not in motion!
- Adjustable Engine Cradle for 94-06 EZGO TXT & Medalist / Workhorse (Non ST Series)
- Anti-Vibration Motor Mount Bushings
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1-3/16" Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High-Flow Low Profile Air Box
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Isolator with pulse fitting
- Aluminum Spacers
- Mandrel-Bent Performance Exhaust Header (**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEMI-STYLE HEADS**)
- Engine Hold Downs ("Dogbones")
- Mounting Hardware
- Walker Muffler
NOTICE FOR 2001 & 2002 MODEL YEAR :
EZ-GO changed their F-R shift linkage somewhere between 2001 & 2002. some 2001 models have the newer single cable, while some 2002 models have the older double cables. The only way to be sure is to physically check your cart. The photo below shows the newer style (1 cable) on the left and the older style (2 cables) on the right: